Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pray for California!

I find all kinds of things online -- some good, some bad, some of them I just "stumble upon". Lately, since the revival started, my focus on the internet is more about visiting sites that are about the Kingdom of God which includes the prophetic, the supernatural nature of God, sites with prophetic words, videos on YouTube of the revival in Lakeland, Florida, and ministers who are part of the Prophetic Movement. One of those sites I've been visiting frequently lately is
End Time Prophetic Vision which I discovered several years ago when I was living in New York, I believe shortly after re-dedicating my life to the Lord.

So I'm on End Time Prophetic Vision last night, and they get several words from different prophetic voices in the country and around the world and their latest update from June 22, 2008 has several words about California. I read one particular post that grabbed my attention, Warning for California . The warning has come through Sean Malone, who I have never heard of before, but I googled his name and found that this warning has been posted on a few other sites. Sean says that the Lord warned him about 9/11 and New Orleans before it happened and he was directed to pray for both areas. He is one of four prophets from
IHOP in Kansas City, and heads an organization, CRI that responds to natural disasters.

One thing that stood out in my search on google was a 2 hour mp3 of Sean Malone speaking at San Jose House of Prayer about the warning for California most interesting thing I found. You can listen to it here (right-click and "save target as" or "save link as", depending on the browser you are using. The "talk" he gives paints in greater detail much of what is described in the warning.

In light of the recent ruling concerning gay-marriage in California, I can't take this lightly or dismiss it as "it probably won't happen". I also found another warning about California:
Prophetic Sign for California, the same message posted on another website with links to two news articles on FOX NEWS.com and MSNBC.com that spell out "what if scenarios" with a map of the area that expected to be hit the most -- Half Moon Bay near San Francisco and got this message via email today from Prophet Timothy Snodgrass. Pray for mercy, pray for grace -- pray that God's people in California will head the warnings and pray for the lost in California, especially San Francisco!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey will check this stuff out. I was wondering why the dates of June 22- July were so specific, and thought maybe something was up besides revival during this season.

Find me on Facebook!

Lorraine May Chidolue's Facebook profile