Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My first post!

Hello world! Wow! I'm really doing this, after toying with the idea for the past few weeks, and even getting a Divinely inspired title, I still procrastinated and put it off . . . until today! I have so much to share, that I felt overwhelmed with getting started, and so.. I kept putting it off. But, no more.

So, what's the purpose of this blog you say? Simply put to inform, enlighten, and minister to the whole man. That's it in a nutshell. I come across so much during my daily browsing on the 'Net that emailing links to people over and over gets a little old. I guess thats one of the purposes of blogging, right?

This maybe a rough start, so bear with me, but please do visit often and also feel free to comment.

No comments:

Find me on Facebook!

Lorraine May Chidolue's Facebook profile